Welcome to my blog

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog....

This is where I will pen my thoughts on Enterprise Mobility and other wireless technologies based on my learning’s/ experience over the course of my IT career.

The wireless world has been a very exciting place to be over the last few years. We have seen the introduction of ground breaking products and technologies have reached a never-before-seen level of maturity. The rate of enterprise adaptation to wireless technology is only accelerating day by day.

This is a personal blog and will focus on my thoughts and perspectives on wireless technology. Please feel free to share your opinions and viewpoints so that it can be discussed and debated. Though I would like to, I won't be able to post to this blog each day. Will try my best to write whenever I get time.

I hope that you will return often to this blog. Thanks again.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Adding the Map to Blog so easy....

By Purushottam Darshankar

To add a Google Map to BLog or any web page is so simple....

1) Go to WikiMapia.org site and find a part of the map that you want to display....
2) Click "WikiMapia" at the top corner and choose "map on your page" link.
3) Move and resize frame you see to desired view, adjust view setting if needed and copy given html code to your page or blog.

That's all.

Here is a map of apartment in Mumbai where I stay:

No comments: